It’s been a while since I’ve been able to update this series. Thank you to whomever it was who thought up this question. Lurkers, please don’t be shy. I’m happy to answer anything!
Recently anonymous asked:
What are your most strongly held beliefs?
1. Politics are useless. By that I mean that it doesn’t really matter who you vote for or which party wins. There’s only so much change that can be accomplished on a federal level.
2. It’s better to tell a story than preach a sermon. But never combine the two. You’ll only end up with the worst of both worlds.
3. A friend shared this quote with me a few years ago when I was horribly stressed out due to a series of unhappy surprises: everything will be ok in the end. If it’s not ok it’s not the end.
4. Every beer brewed since the beginning of mankind is terminally un-drinkable. Except for this one.
5. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes they don’t know that what they’re asking or assuming is offensive. Sometimes things don’t come out the way they were intended. That’s ok. Take a step back and clarify before deciding how to proceed with them in the future.
Do you have a question for me? Submit it through the contact form or in the comment section of this post.